My Projects & Blogs
- My personal blog: engineering, math, programming, politics &c., &c..
- My long-delayed Master’s thesis in EE Control Systems, and the associated Optimal Control blog.
xpeekpackage for LaTeX, generalizing the idea behind
Inspired by Jens Gustedt’s P99
library of clever tricks possible with C99’s preprocessor,
will host clever hacks involving C11’s
_Generickeyword. (There isn’t anything there yet; do you have any ideas?)
- I have a fork of hoc, the “Higher Order Calculator” from The Unix Programming Environment by Kernighan & Pike, using modern C techniques.
- A fun project: The U.S. Constitution with amendments represented as patches. (’Ware upstream rebasing on this repo; also, Git behaves oddly when told a commit happened in 1789.)
- An Emacs minor mode, smarttabs, which lets you “Emacs smart tabs - indent with tabs, align with spaces!” I did not write any of this code, but merely set up the repository.
- All my GitHub repositories are available here.